About Us

Our company was started in 1956 with Lawrence Potter and Mary Helen Potter opening the family business in a small shop located on Berry Road in Waldorf. The company operated out of the shop on Berry Road until 1985. In that year we relocated to a much larger facility in the Industrial Park in St. Charles where we are still today. Having been in business for over 60 years, we are dedicated to serving our customers and keeping them happy!

See what our customers have to say